Images and brands are for information purposes only; available models and configurations may differ.
Related Rental Items:
HI-DUTY Available in Moil Point, Narrow Chisel, and 3” Chisel, the HI-Duty tools are made from a beefier round steel and are recommended where a heavier paving breaker hammer is used or resistance to fatigue or prolonged life is desired.
- Point, Hi-Duty (1-1/8" x 6" -Hex) - Points and Narrow Chisels are the main tools used for concrete work and constitute the bulk of the total usage of Chipping Hammer tools.
- Narrow Chisel, Hi-Duty (1-1/8" x 6" Hex) - Used for the identical purpose as the Point, but with a blade rather than a point, the Standard Narrow Chisel is preferred by many.
- Standard 3" Chisel, Hi-Duty ( 1-1/8" x 6" Hex) - Scaling Chisels are used for variety of purposes such as chipping off rust or scale from metal surfaces, general cleanup work on concrete, cleaning up castings, and wherever a wide blade can be used for removal of unwanted or excess materials. Scaling Chisels come in blade widths of 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2”,and 3”.
Accessories and Supplies (Purchase)
- Asphalt Cutter (1-1/8" x 6" Hex) - The 5” wide blade of the Asphalt Cutter is specifically designed so that the full width of the blade can be used to its full advantage for cutting asphalt. Rental availability limited to in-stock inventory.
- Clay Spade (1-1/8" x 6" Hex) - Clay Spades are thin and curved for cutting and removal of clay and hardpan. A heavier blade is furnished where usages are trenching, trimming, and general excavation. Rental availability limited to in-stock inventory.
- Bush Head Tool (1-1/8" x 6" Hex) - The Bushing Tool levels or roughens uneven floors or walls prior to resurfacing. Also used to remove excess material such as concrete seepage after the pouring of a form. Only available for purchase.
- Driver, Ground Rod (1-1/8" x 6" Hex) Rental availability limited to in-stock inventory.
1-1/8" Hex Demolition Hammer
The H90SG 70 Lb. breaker hammer makes improvements on previous models with greater power, increased performance, lower vibration and a universal tool retainer. The 15 amp motor powers an improved hammering mechanism which more efficiently transfers energy to the bit, improving demolition performance. A new vibration absorbing main handle produces low full-load vibration, resulting in less user fatigue and greater productivity. The H90SG employs a sealed grease system and auto-stop brushes for minimal maintenance and durability.
- Powerful 15 Amp motor
- 51.6 ft-lbs (70J) of impact energy - most powerful impact in it's class
- 1000 BPM impact rate
- Patented (UVP) technology (User vibration technology) significantly reduces vibration minimizing user fatigue
- Soft grip handles
- Internal shock absorbing mechanism
- Accepts popular 1-1/8 In. hex bits
Operating and Safety Manual