Images and brands are for information purposes only; available models and configurations may differ.
Cast iron suction and discharge nipples: Durable and easily
- Ideal for smaller jobs with solids up to 1 inch (25 mm)
- Open type two vane impeller handles solids and debris
- Maximum capacity of 211 gallons (800 liters) per minute
- Recoil start and maximum head of 96 feet (30 meters)
- Unique dual discharge ports for versatility in application
- Silicon / silicon mechanical seal for long life.
- One inch (25 mm) diameter pipe frame for durability.
replaced if threads are damaged.
Die cast aluminum pump body: For light weight and high strength.
Large clean-out cover: Allows easy access without removing suction hoses.
Plastic fill and drain plugs: Eliminate corrosion between plugs and casing.
Tubular steel frame: Simplifies handling and protects pump and engine from
Stainless steel hardware: Minimizes corrosion and potential disassembly
Shock mounts: Isolate vibration and lengthen component life.
Internal wear parts: Volute and impeller are manufactured of cast iron for
Oil Alert: Robin and Honda engines automatically shut down if the oil level is