Centrifugal pumps deliver liquid at uniform pressure without shocks or pulsations. Having only one easy-to-replace wearing part (a seal), Subaru's centrifugal construction pumps are easy to maintain, requiring no lubrication, gears, pistons or diaphragms. The simplicity, compactness and economical design make them ideal for a wide variety of general applications. And best of all, every pump is powered by Subaru’s industry leading 4-cycle engine technology, ensuring optimum performance and reliability.
- Small, compact pump weighs just 12 pounds.
- The PKV110 is powered by Subaru's 4-cycle 1.1hp EH025 Overhead Valve Engine
- Self-lubricating ceramic carbon mechanical seal provides rugged construction for long unit life.
- Self priming pumps require initial priming to operate.
- Thick aluminum die-cast impeller for dirty water applications.