Images and brands are for information purposes only; available models and configurations may differ.
- 3 Hour $ 40.00
- Day $ 67.00
- Week $ 201.00
- 4 Week $ 603.00
Related Rental Items:
Wacker Style 3" x 3-1/4" Tools
Wacker style shank chisels will fit the following hammer models: Metabo: MH10S, MHE10S Wacker: EH8-220, EH9BL, EH11BL, EHL8Y-42, EHUY8Y-220, EHUB10Y-220, LHB5, SH60K
- Point, Moil (3" x 3-1/4" - Hex) - Points and Narrow Chisels are the main tools used for concrete work and constitute the bulk of the total usage of Chipping Hammer tools. These points are excellent for demolition of concrete and for use in flooring preparation.
- Narrow Chisel (3" x 3-1/4" Hex) - Used for the identical purpose as the Point, but with a blade rather than a point, the Standard Narrow Chisel is preferred by many. These narrow chisels are excellent for demolition of concrete and for use in flooring preparation.
- Standard 2.5" Chisel, ( 3" x 3-1/4" Hex)) - Scaling Chisels are used for variety of purposes such as chipping off rust or scale from metal surfaces, general cleanup work on concrete, cleaning up castings, and wherever a wide blade can be used for removal of unwanted or excess materials.
- Bits, Rotary (3" x 3-1/4" Hex) - 5/8" and 7/8" whirley bits are available for rental.
Accessories and Supplies (Purchase)
- Bush Head Tool (3" x 3-1/4" Hex) - The Bushing Tool levels or roughens uneven floors or walls prior to resurfacing. Also used to remove excess material such as concrete seepage after the pouring of a form. Only available for purchase.
Hammer, Rotary Pneumatic 12 Lbs
Chuck / Shank Size (inches)
3" x 3-1/4" HEX