Images and brands are for information purposes only; available models and configurations may differ.
Related Rental Items:
Available in Moil
Chisel, and 3”
Chisel, the HI-Duty
tools are made
from a beefier
round steel and
where a heavier
hammer is used
or resistance to
fatigue or prolonged
life is desired.
- Point, Hi-Duty (1-1/8" x 6" -Hex) - Points and Narrow Chisels are the main tools used for concrete work and constitute the bulk of the total usage of Chipping Hammer tools.
- Narrow Chisel, Hi-Duty (1-1/8" x 6" Hex) - Used for the identical purpose as the Point, but with a blade rather than a point, the Standard Narrow Chisel is preferred by many.
- Standard 3" Chisel, Hi-Duty ( 1-1/8" x 6" Hex) - Scaling Chisels are used for variety of purposes such as chipping off rust or scale from metal surfaces, general cleanup work on concrete, cleaning up castings, and wherever a wide blade can be used for removal of unwanted or excess materials. Scaling Chisels come in blade widths of 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2”,and 3”.
Accessories and Supplies (Purchase)
Product Description1-1/8" Hex Demolition Hammer
- Asphalt Cutter (1-1/8" x 6" Hex) - The 5” wide blade of the Asphalt Cutter is specifically designed so that the full width of the blade can be used to its full advantage for cutting asphalt. Rental availability limited to in-stock inventory.
- Clay Spade (1-1/8" x 6" Hex) - Clay Spades are thin and curved for cutting and removal of clay and hardpan. A heavier blade is furnished where usages are trenching, trimming, and general excavation. Rental availability limited to in-stock inventory.
- Bush Head Tool (1-1/8" x 6" Hex) - The Bushing Tool levels or roughens uneven floors or walls prior to resurfacing. Also used to remove excess material such as concrete seepage after the pouring of a form. Only available for purchase.
- Driver, Ground Rod (1-1/8" x 6" Hex) Rental availability limited to in-stock inventory.
- 1 1/8-in. hex; 39.7 lbs.
- Powerful 11.4-amp motor for tough demolition applications
- Automatic oiling system with "air-pressure oil control" enables extended use without oiling
- Idle hammering prevention increases tool life and minimizes maintenance
- Uses standard 1 1/8-in. hex shank tools
- 1,400 BPM
- Impact energy of 20.7 ft./lbs.
- Includes Oil Feeder, Bull Point 16 in., Hex Wrench, Wrench, Side Handle and Metal Case
- Operations & Safety Instructions