Images and brands are for information purposes only; available models and configurations may differ.
Related Rental Items:
- Point 3/4-Hex - Points and Narrow Chisels are the main tools used for concrete work and constitute the bulk of the total usage of Chipping Hammer tools.
- Narrow Chisel 3/4-Hex - Used for the identical purpose as the Point, but with a blade rather than a point, the Standard Narrow Chisel is preferred by many.
- Scalding Chisel 3/4-Hex - Scaling Chisels are used for variety of purposes such as chipping off rust or scale from metal surfaces, general cleanup work on concrete, cleaning up castings, and wherever a wide blade can be used for removal of unwanted or excess materials. Scaling Chisels come in blade widths of 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2”,and 3”.
Accessories and Supplies (Purchase)
- Asphalt Cutter - The 5” wide blade
of the Asphalt
Cutter is specifically
designed so that the
full width of the blade
can be used to its full
advantage for cutting
asphalt. Rental availability limited to in-stock inventory.
- Clay Spade - Clay Spades are thin and curved for cutting and removal of clay and hardpan. A heavier blade is furnished where usages are trenching, trimming, and general excavation. Rental availability limited to in-stock inventory.
- Bush Head Tool - The Bushing Tool
levels or roughens
uneven floors or
walls prior to resurfacing.
Also used to
remove excess material
such as concrete
seepage after the
pouring of a form. Only available for purchase.
- Driver, Ground Rod 3/4-Hex Rental availability limited to in-stock inventory.
3/4" Hex Demolition Hammer
The H55SC is 11.8 ft/lbs of impact energy which delivers forcible chipping with low vibration and noise level .
- 10.4 Amp motor increases productivity
- Exclusive mouth-less idle hammering mechanism requires less pressing force and reduces wear and tear on tool
- Dust proof cover protects tool for extended maintenance free operation
- Removable side D-handle adjusts for better control and reduces vibration
|Acme Tools Part Number:||H55SC|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||24.3|
|Blasts Per Minute - Maximum (BPM):||1450|
|Tool Storage:||No Case Included|
|Chisel Lock Positions:||Yes|
|Chuck Size:||3/4 in|
|Color / Finish:||Green/Black/Silver|
|Cord Length (ft):||8|
|Cordless / Corded:||Corded|
|Country of Origin:||JPN|
|Electronic Speed Control:||No|
|Impact Energy:||11.8 ft-lbs|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||84A4FF1A2AD|
|Net Tool Weight (lbs):||24.3|
|Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity:||No|
|Type of Modes:||Demo Hammer|