Images and brands are for information purposes only; available models and configurations may differ.
The tool man's dream, the Super Hole Shooter has the most hand held power available. From turning the largest bits into steel to powering grain augers or other equipment that requires portable power, the Super Hole Shooter line of drills can handle it. The 1854-1 drill features 350 RPM with a 3/4 in. capacity chuck. This is the standard to which all other drills are compared.
Milwaukee 1854-1 Features:
• Extra long switch handle and pipe handle allow maximum leverage for drilling, reaming large holes, and added control
• Poly chrome alloy steel gears for high torque transmission with minimum wear
• Rear mounted assist spade handle
• Powerful milwaukee builtmMotor - reversing
• Heavy-duty aluminum alloy housing
• Heat treated helical-cut gears for quiet performance
• Ruggedly built, reserve power for toughest drilling jobs
• Drive shafts run smooth on pre-lubricated ball bearings
Product Specifications (Specifications may change due to continuous product development)
Milwaukee 1854-1 Specifications:
• Volts: 120V
• Amps: 10
• Capacity in Steel: 3/4"
• No Load RPM: 350
• Gear Train: Triple
• Spindle Diameter: #3 J.T.
• Length: 18-1/2"