Outfit your Bobcat® loader, backhoe or compact excavator with one of three hydraulic breakers and make quick work of demolishing concrete structures.
- Precise demolition jobs
- Interior demolition
- Flatwork demolition
- Road repair
- More breaker tools available than ever before—select the right tool for your job.
- Single-position skid-steer loader frame means no pins to pull, no hoses to relocate, no wasted time on the jobsite. It also permits breaking a horizontal or vertical surface from the operator's seat.
- Diaphragm-type accumulators reduce maintenance by preventing slow leaks.
- Unique breaker piston shape produces trapezoidal shock wave, which exhibits more energy at the end of each piston stroke for greater breaking power.
- New longer-life breakers designed for demolition contractors.
- X-Change™ mounting system allows quick change from skid-steer loader mount to backhoe mount to excavator mount.
- X-Change cradle has designed-in wear compensation and is always snug to the skid-steer loader frame or excavator—a real plus when you have to strategically pinpoint the breaker tool to a curb, next to a building, or when following a fracture line.
- New Bobcat breakers produce low recoil and minimal hydraulic pressure spike to their carriers.
- Hardest-hitting breakers in their respective Impact Energy Classes.
Product Specifications (Specifications may change due to continuous product development)
BREAKER HB880 Break through concrete, rock, and asphalt easier with the powerful force of the HB880 hydraulic breaker.The hydraulic breaker delivers maximum efficiency by matching hydraulic capacity of the carrier to the breaker, allowing consistent machine to breaker performance. It provides a quieter and smoother operation while still maintaining blows per minute.
- Operating Weight (Breaker) 736 lbs
- Impact Energy Class 300 ft. lb.
- Blows per minute 1310
- Oil Flow Range - 17 GPM
- Tool Length w/tool 57.5 in
- Compatible Models: Loaders: S100, S130, S150, S160, S175, S185, S205, T110, T140,
- Excavators: 325, 328, 425, E55W, E60, 428, E32, E35
- Operating Weight (Breaker) 320 lbs
- Impact Energy Class 150 ft. lb.
- Blows per minute 960 @ 8 GPM
- Flow Range Low - High 6 GPM - 15 GPM
- Tool Diameter 2 in
- Compatible Models: Loaders: Mini-Track, 463, 322, 325, 328, 553, 753