- 11 Amp motor, forcible power that supports a variety of applications
- Three electronically controlled devices, constant speed control, soft start, and two-way variable speed controls located on both the trigger and dial for flexibility and control
- Heat resistant bearing chamber and iron ball bearings to extend tool life and durability
- Loop-handle design, for efficiency and comfort
- 6.2 lbs, lightweight design facilitates maneuverability and ease of use
Max Watts Out: 2,560
Wheel Diameter: 7"
No-Load Speed: 0-600/3,400 rpm
Spindle Thread: 5/8-11"
Spindle Lock: Yes
Electronic Speed Control: Yes
Tool Length: 10-19/32"
Tool Weight: 6.2 lbs.